This agreement has been discussed and agreed by the Deeplish Parent Partnership and by the Governing Body.
The school will:
• encourage children to do their best at all times
• have high expectations of children for work and behaviour
• inform parents and carers regularly on children’s progress
• take reasonable steps to ensure children’s safety and well being
• offer a broad and balanced curriculum
• be open and welcoming and offer parents and carers opportunities to get to know the school
• contact parents and carers if we are concerned about your child’s work or behaviour
• contact parents and carers if we are concerned about your child’s attendance or punctuality
• provide homework for children on a regular basis
• keep parents and carers informed of events and activities that take place in school
• Promote the health and well being of your children.
Parents and Carers will:
• ensure that their children will attend school regularly and notify school of any absences as soon as possible
• ensure that children arrive on time and are collected promptly when appropriate
• support the school’s policies and guidelines on safeguarding and behaviour
• support your child to complete homework and read regularly
• attend parent’s evenings and discussions about my child’s progress
• ensure that your child wears their uniform and has appropriate clothing for PE
Pupils will try to:
• always try to do their best
• always try to remember to be polite and thoughtful towards others
• always try to enjoy school and help other children to do the same
• tell an adult if they have a problem
A copy has been given to all parents who attended the July 2010 parent's evenings and to the parents of children in the new reception classes.
If you wish to have a paper copy please contact school to provide one.